An anonoymous source leaked some details for the up coming Wii U Zelda title and it is claimed he works with Nintendo. Here is what he had to say.
1. The game will be revealed in some form at E3 2013. The game most likely won’t be released until early 2014 (it’s still in the early development stages). We may see an eShop demo in late 2013.
Now if you ask about say, anyone, 2014 may seem a little bit soon to release a new console Zelda game, but you never know.
2. The game will feature a different art style than the HD tech demo shown off when the Wii U was unveiled. Early concept artwork looks like they’re sticking with Skyward Sword‘s style for now.
Art design for zelda games always have a roar of fans either liking it or hating it in the beginning, but later on fans get use to the art style and don't give a dam (most of them anyways) about it, so as a zelda fan, I really don't car what style they use for the next game
3. Nintendo of Japan prefers Skyward Sword‘s motion controls to the GamePad. However, they are aware that some fans still prefer traditional buttons or will want to use the GamePad.
You either like it or you don't, for one I do prefer the motion controls over the button form but I can't speak for every person in this world so if they only choose one of the two it's understanable, but without this source it would be safe to say they would have both motion controls and button controls in for the next game
4. Nintendo of Japan was surprised at how well-received the romance was between Link and Zelda inSkyward Sword and intends to flesh it out further for Zelda U. Because this dynamic was favored more in the West than by Japanese audiences, Nintendo of America is looking to popular American romance stories. Names like Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey have popped up in conversation, but the extent to which they will inspire the next Zelda is unknown.
Well, lets not try to get to the point of where we get a zelda porn game here, maybe you should be looking at 50 shades of grey for romance help in a game, but hey that's just me. If I wanted to watch or play porn I would google search that. Joking aside now, I did enjoy the relationship between Link and Zelda in Skyward Sword, it was something I really enjoyed in the game.
5. Developers are weighing the pros and cons for both full voice acting and whether or not Link will speak.
Again, you either like it or you don't. If they choose good voice actors like they did with Kid Icarus I don't think many people would car about this, but for others they say no matter what, voice acting would kill the series. Just to make everyone happier, make a option for either text or voice acting if you do this for the game. After all, I did learn to read because of zelda games.
6. A well-known character from a past game is returning in some form, which may or may not be the same as it was in the past.
Well this isn't any help, could this character be Navi, Vatti, Majora, Skull kid, Midna, Tetra, the old man from the caves in the first zelda game? We can't really tell. Lots of zelda characters are well known to zelda fans so it could really be anyone, even tingle
In the end we can't really trust this infromation, it's an anonymous source. It could be some random fan posting this making rumours or maybe it could in fact be an actual Nintendo Employee giving us this information. But we just have to play the waiting game people to know if any of this stuff is true. Until next time...