Bioshock Infinite special editions announced!
Creator behind the popular BioShock series, Ken Levine, revealed two collector editions for the upcoming BioShock Infinite.
Levine announced in a blog post that there will be two versions available for fans, the Premium Edition which will retail for $79.99, and the Ultimate Songbird Edition carrying a $149.99 price tag.
Here's everything that will be included in the Premium Edition of the game...
- A 3-inch baby version keychain of the sold out Murder of Crows Vigor bottle replica.
- A 5 x 7- inch lithograph by Jorge Lacera.
- A 25 millimeter resin-cast Handyman miniature from the upcoming BioShock Infinite board game by Plaid Hat Games, makers of Summoner Wars.
- A mini art book, full of BioShock Infinite concept art and commentary, with a hand distressed cover
- Various digital goodies: exclusive in-game gear, a digital soundtrack, and platform specific downloadable content (Avatar costumes for Xbox 360 and themes for PC and PlayStation 3)
If you happen to purchase the Ultimate Songbird Edition, in addition to everything above you'll a receive a 9.5 inch Songbird statue. It comes in a period-style box with custom art work by Irrational Games' concept Artiest Robb Waters
Check out the statue below...
Levine stated in his blog that both Ultimate Songbird and Premium Editions are currently available for pre-order and only limited quantities of both will be sold.
BioShock Infinite is set to hit stores on February 26 2013 for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
So g1s what do you think? Will you be picking up one of these special editions? or will you be satisfied with a regular copy of the game? Let me know in the comments!
Release this in the UK and Ireland please
Time to start saving money then.
What a waste of my money.
Man why I am such a sucker for statues like that?
2012 comes, in order to thank everyone, characteristic, novel style, varieties, low price and good quality, and the low sale price. Thank everyone Welcome to ==== http://www.luckygrip.com == Air Jordan (1-24) shoes $35 Jordan (1-22)&2009 shoes $45 Nike shox (R4, NZ, OZ, TL1, TL2, TL3) $35 Handbags ( Coach Lv fendi D&G) $30 T-shirts (polo, ed hardy, lacoste) $14 Jean (True Religion, ed hardy, coogi)$34 Sunglasses ( Oakey, coach, Gucci, Armaini)$15 New era cap $16 Biki ni (Ed hardy, polo) $18 FREE SHIPPING http://www.luckygrip.com
Sweet. I'll probably be picking up a Premium edition.
As cool as the Song Bird figure is. I don't want to spend 70 more dollars just for that,