- Cheetahmen II now available for NES via Kickstarter
- Costs $60 minimum pledge to get a copy of the game for NES
- Published by the original published
- Glitches in the game have been patched
- Help support this abomination of man-kind at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/343248998/cheetahmen-ii-the-lost-levels
I haven't seen this posted on ScrewAttack yet, but a new Kickstarter project has gone live, and is being supported by James Rolfe (AVGN), Pat (NES Punk), the Gamechasers, and best of all, the original publisher (you know, that ONE guy) and game programmer.
It costs US$60 to get a copy of the actual cart, which will have the "lost levels" patched, so that the game is actually playable from beginning to end. As usual, there are different reward levels, so check out the link below to support the return of this abomination of man-kind.
» Source: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/343248998/cheetahmen-ii-the-lost-levels
» Comments: 69