Cryamore Kickstarter Update
Last October, I wrote about Cryamore, a classic inspired, dungeon crawler indie game.
According to Cryamore's development blog, the game's kickstarter will begin on January 25.
If successful, the developers could possibly accept enemy and character designs from fans, and contributors to the kickstarter could receive the following gifts...
- A copy of the full game
- Over 20 HiRes exclusive wallpapers
- A digital 40 song soundtrack by the game's composer, Aivi Tran
- A Kickstarter backer-only printed world map of Nokia Island
- A signed physical 2 disc, 40+ Soundtrack by Aivi Tran with exclusive art
- A signed Kickstarter-exclusive hardcover art book with exclusive concept and promotional art, including guest artwork printed by UDON
- 9-inch, resin-casted figures of main characters, Esmyrelda Maximus or Bliss Barson
- A hand-drawn illustration by Cryamore designer and artist, Robert Porter, of the main characters
So if you want to support this indie game in the making, be sure to donate. For more information on the game you can check out the development blog here.