Dragon's Dogma reveals the Dark Arisen pack arrives this April
Capcom announces the Dark Risen expansion pack for Dragon's Dogma will arrive on April 23 for North America and April 26 for Europe. The expansion pack includes a new area to explore, new enemies, more skills, and more character items.
Included within the DLC pack:
- A massive new underground realm to explore featuring over 25 terrifying new enemies
- More skills/equipment/augments:
- Level 3 Skills
- DD: DA provides each character class with a new tier of skills, giving players new devastating abilities and skills to master
- Over 100 pieces of new equipment
- All new high level weapons and armor sets for players venturing into the underground caverns
- 14 new character/Pawn augments
- New tiers of equipment enhancement
- And there's more:
- Increased character customization options
- Item appraisal
- Option to select Japanese voice over
Capcom also announced the game itself will be getting a retail disc re-release which will include the Dark Risen pack and arrives around the same time as the DLC version of the pack.
They also stated those who buy the re-release version instead of the DLC version of the pack will get a few extra "freebies" along with game saves being tweaked to take advantage of the new features added in the game.