Goku Vs Superman
To truly understand why the guys at Screw Attack have not made a official Goku vs Superman video you must realize that that request requires immense research and even approval on what facts and information will prove valid to the fight in the body paragraph under i felt the need to correct some things write about what i felt needed to be said from the beginning. This is a respond to the http://www.screwattack.com/news/death-battle-predictions-goku-vs-superman article which was originally a comment but felt i needed to put it as a blog.
There are many things here that i can counter argue for example people want to avoid saying Goku is faster than the speed of light by stating that Akira never said so but he made it clear goku speed is ultra fast by having him in ssj3 rival kid buu who destroyed multiple planets across the universe. Goku also implements instant transmission the ability to move anywhere in the universe instantly even without having to put his fingers on his forehead. Now that i settled speed i would like to go in to where one of you said Goku's physical attack will not harm superman because of his invulnerability. You must realize ALL of Goku's physical attack includes Ki to some extent meaning ALL his attacks will harm superman, saying his attacks will not superman is wrong. Another argument that people say is superman is stronger and he can transport planets across the galaxies. Goku bench presses giant namekians before he even fought raditz so its common sense to say goku can carry planets as well as far as moving them across the universe he can just instant transmission or move it manually, either way he can do it too. As for the "Has no knowledge of and little access to Superman’s weaknesses" Goku does not need knowledge he willingly challenges strong foes without cheating so i highly doubt he would even use the kryptonite even if he knew."Depending on which incarnation, is physically as strong or stronger than Goku in Super Saiyan 4" DBGT Goku is broken his strength is not understandable so it depends wether it is DBZ Goku or DBGT Goku here is an example on how odd the logic is: DB Goku can push a giant namekian away (yes i am using this example again) and DBGT base Goku cant lift up a building without turning ssj4. Also about Dragonball GT if i include that it will make Goku beyond broken because of its logic and its non canon. Also people say superman holds back most likely the fight will take place in a uninhabited planet as Goku often takes the fight far away from civilization as he has done numerous times so there be no reason for him to hold back. Also his "feats" outside battle is inconsistent with what he does in battle. If goku is not SSJ3 he as well is holding back. "Super Breath and Laser vision can match if not surpass Goku’s Ki attacks" this is unmeasurable for the reason that even though the heat temperature for superman laser beam was given no such heat temperature was given for any DBZ characters energy beam unless you want to ask Akira up front and have him confirm it. The whole problem with Goku Vs Superman concept is that it depends what kind of Superman (like Pre-crisis and post crisis)and what kind of Goku the one purely canon to the manga (DBZ Goku) or with all the movie and GT stuff too(DBGT Goku)? Or are you willing to do an impossibly unsupportable battle with the entirety of both Goku and Superman?
» Tagged In: #Goku Vs Superman Battle Info Facts
The reason why Goku had a problem pushing back the building at his base form because he was a kid. ( even though GT Goku is more powerfully then end Z Goku ) When Goku change into child he lost some of his stamina, and some of his strength. ( Not power ) Goku body wasn't really developed as he was an adult, that why when he tryed to life the building back up to save the people he was struggling so when he transformed into SS4 he reverted back to his adult form and easily push back the building. So If Goku was a adult at base form in GT he could have push back the building like what he did when he at SS4 or even without turning into a super saiyan.
Wrong, One of the RULES to death battle is that if screw attack feels like it, they CAN allow NON CANNON subjects to be added into death battle, so GT is allowed and so is pre-crises superman since I THINK he is non canon too. also even thou they're's contradictions in GT, it can not substitute what's already been in the canon, such as goku struggling with lifting a building in kid form and super saiyan 4 even thou goku as a super saiyan 2 was able to push and shatter a giant mountain with his bare two hands,
an if I'm correct kid goku in GT is stronger than goku was as a super saiyan 3 in buu saga. he'll easily lift that building, especially as a super saiyan 4. GT suffers with errors making them weaker than they really are, however thou there power increased CANNOT be ignored.
DBGT shouldn't be used because it isn't cannon. There is no manga for DBGT by Akira, NON CANNON. Also when doing the last DBZ Feature which was accompanied by a manga by Akira, they ignored DBGT altogether, it was set years after the Buu saga
i want to know when is this episode coming.
Thought this was interesting
On the DBGT like i said idk if this guys are willing to implement that into their battle and i will fix that huge paragraph, soon lol.
We pretty much go over all this in our predictions. But I will point out two things:
1- "DBGT base Goku cant lift up a building without turning ssj4." That goes against the video I showed of SS4 Goku lifting a building with difficulty. Again, proving how much GT sucks.
2- Please put your words into paragraphs. It would be easier for the reader to see your point when they are split apart and not in one giant paragraph.
Just going down the list here:
1) They mentioned Instant Transmission in the DB analysis, so there's no need for you to bring it up like it's something they didn't account for.
2) They had an entire section dedicated to why Ki is not magic. That being said they also had this to say, "Even if Goku’s attacks were magic it wouldn’t guarantee victory, Superman has gone toe to toe against characters like Captain Marvel who rank among some of the mightiest magic users in comic book history." To further drive home the point, it's even addressed in their final predictions where some of them even account for Ki = Magic.
3) Superman's strength has been measured in comics, Goku's has not. Ben will probably pull out math and science for this battle to try to determine Goku's actual strength but it's never been officially recorded just how much physical strength Goku has when he's, say, ssj3.
4) They did mention ssj4 as one of Goku's super saiyan forms but again, that'll be up to Ben to determine whether or not to use it.
5) From the very first DEATH BATTLE the moral compass of both fighters has been removed. It doesn't matter if it takes place on a planet or in space or wherever else, both are going to go at each other as if nothing else matters.
6) Regarding the "Super Breath and Laser vision can match if not surpass Goku’s Ki attacks" thing, exactly, the temperature of Ki blasts has never been measured. However, there have been instances where a villain has been hit with a Ki blast head on but wasn't killed until he hit the sun (Cooler comes to mind). Even when you consider Cell or Buu though, you don't know that the reason they were killed was because of the heat the blast generated. In fact based on the way those enemies died (crumbled apart) it is very safe to assume that the heat did not kill them but were instead pulled or blasted apart due to the force in the Ki blast.
I think you might do well to read the comments in the blog if you haven't already, they tend to help put away some of the issues anyone may have with the analysis.