Things you need to know
- Microsoft starts out with what is their biggest title this year debuting a new trailer for Halo 4. It would appear that the forerunners are not as dead as we had thought.
- It would of course be out done though as they quickly revealed the rumored Splinter Cell: Blacklist next. I found the Kinect functionality to be fairly intuitive.
- EA had Kinect functionality reveals for both FIFA and Madden. Click on the games for the trailers. SPORTS!
- They also revealed more news about Forza Horizon, showing the locale and some impressive lighting effects. It’s beautiful.
- Other big games worth noting include Tomb Raider, Nike+ Kinect Training, Call of Duty BlOps 2 and South Park.
Stuff that isn't very interesting or only teases
There were also some new teasers. While we don’t have many details there was at least something about all these games coming to Xbox:
- Three world premiere exclusives for XBLA with Ascend: New Gods, Loco Cycle by Twisted Pixel, and Matter.
- Fable the Journey
- Gears of War Judgment
- Wreckateer had a live demo
- And Resident Evil 6 had a new trailer
- Dance Central 3 with USHER!
That ain't no game!
Of course there was an entire portion of the show devoted exclusively to new technology outside of gaming and that’s where you find improvements to “The Xbox Experience” and details surrounding Xbox SmartGlass.
Are the g1s satisfied? Or was this just a lackluster performance?
» Comments: 48