A huge Street Fighter X Tekken re-balance is coming
Earlier this week during the Street Fighter 25th Anniversary panel at New York Comic Con, Capcom's Matt Dahlgren confirmed that Street Fighter X Tekken will be getting a large-scale re-balance later this year.
- Ken: Extended the forward distance of Shippu Jinraikyaku with damage increased!
- Kazuya: Becomes completely invulnerable when Demon God Fist EX is activated (until the attack ends)
- Cammy: Hooligan Combination can take off to Cannon Strike EX
- Julia: Increased the damage of Lashing Arrow EX with wall bounce damage
- Julia: Extended in-air time on short distance heavy punch and can chain to Super Arts
- Bob: Giga Jacker EX sends opponent to a hard knockdown state
- Abel: Wall bounce on Counter Hit of Shoulder Tackle
- Xiaoyu: Invulnerable frame has been added on Hakkesho EX
- Balrog: Dash Swing Blow EX on crouched foes makes them fall on their backside
- Heihachi: Increased damage on Chrome Dome! Also, MAX Chrome Dome can't be defended
- Ibuki: While falling after Kunai EX, Canceling can be activated on Kunai EX
- Paul: Invulnerable time on Shredder EX has been extended
- Bob & Paul: Their walk speed has become faster