The Infinite Video Game Playlist: Big Splash Edition
Welcome g1s to the second ever edition of The Infinite Video Game Playlist! Last time we celebrated these hot summer days we’re currently living in with some blazing fire level tracks but this week, we’re cooling things down with some refreshing water level melodies!
Here’s this week’s track list:
- Track 01: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time: Zora’s Domain
- Track 02: Metroid Prime: Underwater Frigate Reactor Core
- Track 03: Sonic the Hedgehog 3: Hydrocity Zone Act 1
- Track 04: Donkey Kong Country: Aquatic Ambience
- Track 05: Chrono Cross: Jellyfish Sea
- Track 06: Super Mario 64: Dire Dire Docks
- Track 07: Mega Man 5: Wave Man’s Theme
- Track 08: Wonder Boy in Monster Land: Forgotten Ocean of Poseidon
- Track 09: Kirby’s Dreamland: Float Islands
- Track 10: TMNT: Saving the Dam
To listen to a particular track, just click on the images below (think of them as buttons on a jukebox):
Hopefully this blog will be making some big waves.
Sigh. That joke wasn’t very funny was it? I’ll try harder next time.
Speaking of next time, with the SGC Kickstarter picking up, I think we should show our support for the possible return of the best party in gaming with some tunes to get you in the mood to party! So whether it’s something you can dance to or something that makes you wanna rock out, I want your suggestions for a video game party playlist!
Make sure to list your suggestions (no more than three please) in the comments below or you can drop me a line on Twitter (@Newsman_Conway). Just be sure to tell the name of the game and the name of the song.
Who knows? Maybe your suggestion will grace next week’s playlist? But if it doesn’t, don’t sweat it, as I’ll be sure to keep the suggestions I don’t use in mind for future installments.
Until next time, keep on rockin’ g1s!