Metal Gear Solid 4 complete trophy list revealed via patch
Complete MGS4 trophy list
Editor's Note: Put in the spoiler picture just in case.
There's been a lot of news lately about Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots trophies around the web these past few days. First, we got a rumored list and then those were confirmed. Then, we got the full list via patch last night and then found out most of those trophies were hidden. Well fear not my fellow trophy whores, here's the full list.
- Bronze: You enjoy all the killing, that’s why. Killed many enemies in one area, and vomited.
- Bronze: Divine Wind Caused a “divine wind” using the Tanegashima.
- Bronze: Hands Up! Held an enemy soldier at gunpoint and performed a body check.
- Bronze: Emotion Control Controlled an enemy soldier’s emotions using an Emotive Magazine.
- Bronze: Hurt me more! Shocked an enemy soldier using Mk. II/III.
- Bronze: Drum Can Addict Knocked an enemy soldier flying using a Drum Can.
- Bronze: That Tune Is His Mind Control Music Played Oishii Two-han Seikatsu and made one of the BB Corps dance.
- Bronze: Overhead view — just like old times… Used overhead view on Shadow Moses Island.
- Silver: SUNLIGHT! Obtained the Solar Gun.
- Silver: I Just Don’t Fear Death Caused ALERT status while wearing the Corpse Camo.
- Silver: Where I Can See Ya Located enemy soldiers using the Scanning Plug.
- Silver: Ghost Photography Addict Snapped at least 5 shots of ghosts on Shadow Moses Island.
- Silver: FaceCamo Addict Obtained 10 or more types of FaceCamo (excluding types obtained via password).
- Silver: Can you feel my power now!!!? Took control of an enemy soldier’s body using the Mantis Doll or Sorrow Doll.
- Silver: Are you an Otaku too? Viewed all model posters.
- Silver: You’re pretty good. Got kissed by Ocelot during the final battle.
- Gold: Flashback Mania Viewed all flashbacks.
- Gold: Sounds of the Battlefield Obtained all iPod® tracks (excluding tracks obtained via password).
- Gold: I am THE expert on weapons, equipment and cutting-edge technology. Obtained all weapons (excluding weapons obtained via password).
- Platinum: The Legendary Hero Obtained all trophies
- Bronze: Liquid Sun Cleared Act 1 (Middle East).
- Bronze: Solid Sun Cleared Act 2 (South America)
- Bronze: Third Sun Cleared Act 3 (Eastern Europe)
- Bonze: Twin Suns Cleared Act 4 (Shadow Moses)
- Bronze: Old Sun Cleared Act 5 (Outer Haven)
- Bronze: Laughing Octopus Doll -- Defeated Laughing Octopus by non-lethal means, and obtained the Laughing Octopus Doll.
- Bronze: Frag Solider Doll -- Escaped the Haven Troopers in the Middle East by non-lethal means, and obtained the Frog Soldier Doll.
- Bronze: Raging Raven Doll -- Defeated Raging Raven by non-lethal means, and obtained the Raging Raven Doll.
- Bronze: Crying Wolf Doll -- Defeated Crying Wolf by non-lethal means, and obtained the Crying Wolf Doll.
- Bronze: Screaming Mantis Doll -- Defeated Screaming Mantis by non-lethal means, and obtained the Screaming Mantis Doll.
- Bronze: Handle with Caution -- Broke off the most important part of a statue.
- Gold: Infinite Ammo -- Obtained the Bandana.
- Gold: Stealth Camouflage -- Obtained the Stealth Camouflage.
- Silver: Crop Circle -- Found a crop circle and heard a mysterious voice.
- Bronze: Liquid! -- Piloted Metal Gear REX and screamed at your enemy.
Well, there you have it g1s, the full list. Looks like it's going to be a grind to get that platinum trophy, but I am sure it'll be worth it!
All I'm saying is if it does count loading saves that that 30-60 seconds adds up. I've beat it on the hardest difficulty and it took me so fucking long. Especially, at that damn water-tight door when you're on Outer Haven. Snake is SO slow to open it and the enemies just...never...stop...coming. I swore I'd never play it on that difficulty again.
Basically, to beat the game in under 5 hours its what Fransinn said. Just save a lot and make sure you have nothing but non-lethal weapons.
yeah, I get what you're saying. And now you just reminded that I still haven't played Uncharted 3 D:
Well, saving takes like 15 seconds to do, and loading saves takes about 30-60 seconds and that doesn't really count since you're going back to the main menu. Then again I'm not 100% sure on how to beat the game in under 5 hours since I'm probably not even gonna try it.
I know this sounds crazy and I barely believe it until I saw it myself but one of my friends did it in one try.
But under 5 hours?! Does it not count time from loading saves? Even if the clock stops and stars after it's loaded I don't even....
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I love this game. beside uncharted 3, this is my favorite playstation game period. I beat this game 2 times already and I'm happy to play it again.
How? SHIT-TON of blood, tears and saves.
Well, MGS are really great games to replay, since it's about memorizing enemy patterns. Kinda like how replaying Metroid is about memorizing secrets and hidden shortcuts. ... So yeah, I can't wait for dis! :D
This basically means to everyone in the world HEY PLAY IT AGAIN!
Uh? *Looks at the list on my PS3* Wow, it really isn't there. They removed it before the patch went live?
A bonze trophy for clearing act 4? What the hell is bonze? :P
No the trophy was removed. It doesn't exist anymore.
There's a password you input in the extras menu which gives you the Scanning Plug.
I'm so pissed about this list. In order to get the Platinum trophy you have to get every emblem. That means that bullshit Big Boss emblem. I'm sorry but beating the game without continues, killing, alerts, special items, and under 5 hours on the hardest difficulty is beyond insane. How the fuck has anyone done that?
Yep, that's certainly all of them. Goody.
To get it, I think you have to beat all of the bosses without killing them or something. AKA, use tranquilizer darts.
Aw yeah, dude, Snake even holds it up and shouts "SUNLIIIIIGHT!!!" to recharge it. Plus, iirc, there's a couple Boktai songs for the in-game iPod.
Ooo, dem hidden trophies. Alright, I'm satisfied with this.