Prepare yourself! Castle Crashers is finally coming to Steam
Remember that game Castle Crashers? Well it’s coming to Steam and it’s going to be just as good as when you first picked it up.
Castle Crashers for Steam will have these key features;
- Integrated voice chat
- Steam Achievements
- Gamepad support
- Steam Cloud Support
- Local and Online Multiplayer
- Colorful hand drawn 2D visuals!
- Over 30 levels plus five arena modes
- Unlock more than 25 characters and over 40 weapons!
- Intuitive combo and magic system: Unlock an arsenal of new attacks as your character progresses through the game.
- Experience system: Level up your character and adjust Strength, Magic, Defense, and Agility.
- Animal orbs: These adorable little companions each add different abilities to aid you on your journey
- Arena mode: Battle other players in free-for-all or team matches with four unique modes to choose from! Insane Mode: Test your skills in the ultimate campaign challenge.
I for one am going to pick this game up as soon as it comes out for steam. I would love the chance to have Castle Crashers on my laptop or desktop. Unfortunately the game doesn’t look like it will have Mac support. But for the rest of us, hopefully we will get some promotional items to come with this gaming gem.
Got a couple of us in the office very excited about this. Thanks for the tip!
No Mac Love... That's a bummer...
Most popular game on xbla.
Im guessing it will do what the PS3 version of Castle Crashers did and have you unlock him when you beat the Mothership/ that level with all the Alien Hominids.
The Behemoth has been working very hard on BattleBlock Theater. They decided to take the quality over quanity route for BattleBlock Theater and pushed it back a couple of years. They don't have a release date yet but there almost finished.
i was waiting for this game since its launch! my god cant believe i will play this on steam !
Is Battle Block Theatre even a thing anymore? I last heard of it late 2008/early 2009 and not a word since
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!
will we be able to play as alien hominid? is if so, do we need to buy some verson of alien hominid?
Most popular game on steam....? really
*takes off glasses* Mother of God.....
omg omg omg yes yes
fucking sweet! my computer sucks too so maybe I can finaly have a game on steam that plays properly on my laptop XD