PS Vita is still not doing well
Sales data a few days ago has started to show how many PS Vitas have been sold in Japan. The number? Just about 790,000 units. Sony has since said that the figure is in line of which they were expecting, but some reports were saying that Sony shipped 700,000 Vitas for the launch alone.
In addition to those numbers, it has been revealed which games for the PS Vita sold the most and how many each game sold in Japan. The top 10 list is as follows:
- Persona 4: The Golden (188,782)
- Hot Shots Golf 6 (118,985)
- Uncharted Golden Abyss (89,390)
- Gravity Daze (74,785)
- Dynasty Warriors Next (74,718)
- Tales of Innocence R (71,463)
- Lord of Apocalypse (69,162)
- Ragnarok Odyssey (65,318)
- Gundam Seed Battle Destiny (55,527)
- Disgaea 3 Return (54,902)
What slightly scares me is that if you add up all of these games sales, they don't break 1M.
So g1s, with how the Vita is doing in Japan, how well doing you think it is going in the rest of the world? Do you think they need to stay the course, do a Nintendo and lower the price of their system, or other things to try and get the Vita to do better?