The PS3 version of Darksiders II has received a patch
Have you been playing the PS3 version of Darksiders II only to have it crash on you when playing through the Blackstone or returning to the Cauldron level? Well today is your lucky day because Vigil Games has released a patch that will prevent these crashes, as well as prevent other glitches and even add a few improvements.
The patch will make the following improvements:
- A few crashes in Blackstone, including at the 2nd lever and during the Lilith cut-scene.
- A crash occurring when proceeding back to the Cauldron after completing it.
- The Custodian falling through the bridge in the Foundry when back-tracking through the dungeon.
- Spanish sub titles will be added to the North America version of Darksiders II.
- Players will be able to back up their save without having to use an online save
- Various fixes for the custodian getting fixed in the Foundry and the Scar
- Progression blocker with the Chancellor, reported after crashing or doing the Crucible before going to the land of the dead.
- Turning in 3 Stones of resistance awards the player properly.
- Improved general stability
In summary, if you’ve experienced any of these glitches, you should probably have your PS3 logged onto the Internet the next time you play so you can download this patch.
I am going to ahead this write-up in order Bountiful Locksmith to be able for you to help him. Pretty certain he'll use a excellent examine. Thank you for sharing!
Not even glitches can escape the hands of Death!....well almost all of them anyway lol
I can't wait to try this game out, but I want to wait for the Wii U version