[PSA] Bottoms Up Cup Postponed Friday
I wanted to pass on word that Friday night's Bottoms Up Cup featuring Bonestorm vs Rocket Death Lions has been postponed until further notice. I know it's silly to postpone something that's already been postponed after last Friday's technically difficulties (which have been resolved btw) but ultimately it's my job as the boss to make the tough calls.
So why's it being delayed? To be short and sweet: The sub freezing temperatures combined with the "100% chance" of precipitation and alcohol doesn't add up to a good situation. Currently much of the middle United States is getting beaten down by winter weather and where we're at, in North Texas, that means bad things happen: road closures, school closures, accidents out the ass, etc, etc. Texans see this weather so infrequently, the state literally isn't set up to function with it.
We all want to entertain the g1 community but I ultimately want to make sure my team and friends (and your gaming buddies) are in the best position possible and in my judgment streaming wouldn't allow that. In the meantime feel free to get caught up on the two prior matchups on the Bottoms Up Cup events page.
Thanks for your understanding and look for an announcement as to when the match up will actually be taking place soon!