Reddit has a secret addiction to Zelda quilts
While trolling around Reddit Gaming as I am one to do, I discovered multiple Mother’s Day posts referencing a Legend of Zelda style quilt. One picture could be a coincidence, but two? No way. So I did what any sane person would do, dive deeper.
What I have discovered is that there are numerous gaming related quilts being made every day, but none are as prevalent as the Zelda quilt. Check out this gallery of what I am sure is only a fraction of Zelda quilts in the world and be sure to back-track through the sources to discover more.
- My fiancé loves Zelda, so I made him a Zelda quilt!
- Made this quilt a few years back. Manliest quilt ever.
- 8-Bit Link quilt my friend made.
- My wife is going to have a baby in about a week so her mother made us a baby blanket. I thought you guys might like it
- Legend of Zelda Quilt I made as a wedding present for two gamers
- My mom made me a Zelda quilt for my birthday. Happy Mother's Day!