(RUMOUR) Pokemon X and Y Details Leak
Hmm..I do love me a good Rumour..though nothing is confirmed..this guy does seem responsible but honestly i think that this is very likely to be fake..we will just have to wait to March to find out if this information is true:
All this information was posted by Ultimacenti:
- .New region is divided between Northern forests/mountains and southern coasts / plains.
- .2 new villain teams
- .Yveltal and Xerneas are based on yatagarasu and shishigami respectively
- .The 2 legendaries represent North and South
- The 3rd "Z" legendary is based on a shachihoko
- New eevolution is flying type
- Fennekin line = Egyptian
- Chespin line = military / soldier
- Froakie line = wizard
A Quote from Ultimacanti:
Now, for my huge show of faith I will give you the other 4 pokemon designs that will be shown in March (already told you the eevee one). AfterI post this, I will probably logout until mid-March (hopefully with new info) when more people will believe me after the reveal.
- Small dolphin with clown face paint (no clown nose) and a striped hoop around its belly. (summary says it gets 1 evo) (This is a Picture of a Dolphin)
- A bird that looks very similar to a plover, mostly white body with black stripes, forming something like a hashtag on both sides of the body. Also stripe across eyes. (summary says 2 evos) (This is a picture of a Plover)
- A fluffball with only small legs and a nose sticking out of it (cannot see eyes). This is the new rodent, but the animal it is based on is neither associated with fluff or Europe. (summary says 1 evo) (This is a picture of a Fluffball)
- A small kangaroo with a battery-pouch and two hammer-like hands. Its tail is spiraled (no obvious lightning marks on its body) (summary says 2 evos) (This is a Picture of a Small Kangaroo)
I would say that this guy is pretty reliable..i heard that he leaked Snivy and Mudkip's names before they were revealed..so i think this could be true
Y: a CROW with three feet that represents the SUN. X: a FOREST spirit.
Z: a CARP with the head of a tiger that is said to bring RAIN.
im picturing an evee with wings
Hmmm, not exactly going to say that I believe this, but some of it seems like it was easy to reach through logical thinking. I am skeptical of the four "Pokemon" revealed though. Oh well, only 2 more months.