The Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment(The MADE) Is going to be needing the help from everyone as we try to stay alive with our Save the MADE Fundraiser/Telethon on July 20-22th. for more info http://www.facebook.com/events/319705561455984/
Save the MADE Fundraiser Telethon (Complete with Dancing Bears)
Hey G1's I need your guy's help If you can't donate, share this with friends and if you live in the San Francisco bay area and wanna come out and play games with us DO IT MAN!
The MADE (Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment) is holding a three day live event/streamed fundraiser to help raise money and meets operating expenses from July 20th to July 22nd. We will be streaming at www.twitch.tv/bayareafightnight
If you want to let me know that you want to come and play games with us you can let us know by Facebook www.facebook.com/events/319705561455984/
If you wish to just be a very nice person and donate to us because you like what we are doing you may do so at themade.org/content/donate
While final plans, a schedule and other details are being pinned down, save the date, as the following awesome things are being planned:
MARIO PARTY AFTER DARK?!?!?!
- Video game speed runs and contests.
- Food and drinks.
- Geeky stand up, improv and sketch comedy from some of the very best comics in the Bay area.
- Video game trivia contest with prizes.
- A live taping of the MADEcast podcast.
- Streamed games (including the insane difficulty levels on "Just Cause 2", "Battletoads", "Left 4 Dead 2", "Resident Evil 4" (Mercenaries mode), "Jungle Hunt" and "Goldeneye" multiplayer mode.
- Chiptunes band/concert.
- Video Game Confessions panel (embarrassing stories as to what you've given up in pursuit of video games).
- And, the big kahuna: a silent auction featuring some of the coolest video game items/accessories we can get our mitts on.
Full details are being planned, but come on by between the 20th and the 22nd for the very best that the MADE and the local gamer/developer culture has to offer. We're looking to save the MADE here, are willing to do everything in our power to do so (a la an 80s summer camp movie montage) and we need your help and support!
As always, updated information and schedules can be found at the MADE web site (www.themade.org).
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know and please come out to help support the MADE!
Thanks to everyone for your support!
» Source: http://www.facebook.com/events/319705561455984/
» Comments: 3