g1 Elmo3000: email@example.com
g1 SideSmash: SideSmash@gmail.com
ScrewAttack Magazine Issue # 15 - Brawl Edition
Click on the image for Full View.
Download PDF here: http://issuu.com/hybridrain/docs/samag15
This month's Cover Artist: ReiQuintero
Artist featured on this magazine:
The Legend of Zelda: El Rey Comic is property of Comic-Inc. Thanks to them for supporting the magazine with their comic. If you want to see more of them check out their DA site.
On every front page of the ScrewAttack Magazine I put a Hidden ScrewAttack Bolt and whoever sends me a PM with a screenshot of where the bolt is, WINS!
Issue #14 had No Winner. No one found the ScrewAttack Bolt, better luck next time...
So far the score goes:
- g1 Viper Fox: 2 out of 3
- g1 Guitarzann: 1 out of 3
- g1 SuperChunLi89: 1 out of 3
Winners List Hiatus: (If someone finds the 3 bolts, wins something from the ScrewAttack Store but can't participate again until 3 magazines have been published).
- g1 Jetz.acx (1 magazines left)
We are open for submissions for the Screwattack Magazine. Now you have to send your articles and reviews to a group of editors for approval. Yes, now we have quality control on this so g1s practice your grammar.
Now to submit your articles you have to send it to the Editor's Group, which they will check if your article is spell check, organized, if it needs editing and if it passes quality control. So submit your work via email to:
Please only submit to 1 editor at a time, that way we can save time with confusions because of multiple submissions, we would really appreciate it please.
If you are interested on helping the Editor's Group, you must:
Be a constant Blogger.
Good grammar and spellchecking abilities (grammar nazis are welcome).
Time to read the submitted reviews and articles.
That would be it for now... unless there are more...
Please before submitting follow these instructions for submitting, I will not read emails if these aren't tag or format properly:
On the SUBJECT you must tag it properly if it is an article, blog, or review:
1. For Reviews: Subject - SA MAG: *Insert type of review (Game, Movie, TV,etc)* Review by g1 *Insert your g1 name*. PLEASE, add your g1 name inside the Email too, we don't know your REAL names so it is hard to know if you have already send a submission.
2. For Articles or Blogs: Subject - SA MAG: Article (or) Blog *Insert name of the Article or Blog* by g1 *Insert your g1 name*.
3. For other type of blogs or top tens, lists, etc: Subject - SA MAG: Other *Insert type of article and title* by g1 *insert your g1 name*.
EMAILS THAT ARE NOT PROPERLY TAG WILL BE IGNORED.
Remember you can send your articles to:
Follow us on twitter if you have questions:
g1 Hybrid Rain: http://twitter.com/HybridRain
g1 SideSmash: https://twitter.com/sidesmash
g1 Elmo3000: https://twitter.com/g1elmo3000
- Articles related Blogs, Game or Movie Reviews, Top Tens.
- Your blogs too are accepted. (Reviews about anything, articles, etc.)
- I repeat myself because 1 year later and people still thinks their blogs can't be submitted... I'm dead serious XD
Now about Reviews I would like to have the following ones:
Mass Effect 3
Diablo III (Really hard to achive but you can try)
Ninja Gaiden 3
RE: Operation Racoon City
Kinect Star Wars
The Darkness 2
The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Retro Reviews are Accepted
If there is a game not mentioned here you can submit that review too, just to be clear you can send reviews about anything but if that game/movie has been already reviewed in past issues, it can’t be posted again.
Video Game reviews must have:
- YOUR g1 NAME!!! – Believe me or not many reviews can’t be posted on the magazine because they don’t put their g1 names so don’t forget that!!!
- An Intro – A small intro for the Title presentation of the review, not too long but not too short. Ex: “Resident Evil has been one of the most acclaim Survival Horrors games from the 90’s. With the release of RE5 is this game still worth the buy or will just hurt the game’s reputation? By g1 Hybrid Rain”.
- Game’s Info – Add to the review: Developer, Publisher, System (PC, Xbox 360, PS3, NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, etc.), ESRB rating (E, T, M, etc.) and Release Date (Most of this info can be find in Wikipedia so don’t be lazy!).
- You can review the game however you want but it must have: Story, Gameplay, Graphics, Sound, Difficulty, Replayability, conclusion, Rating from 1-10 and if you should Buy it! Rent it or F it! The better arguments in the review the better.
- SPELLCHECK AND PROOFREAD BEFORE SUBMITTING!!! Very important, please be careful with that.
Please just send the archive with no pictures, only text, I'll take care of it :)
AND AGAIN! WE RECEIVE MULTIPLE REVIEWS OF THE SAME GAME! Most g1's don't send me their reviews because they "think" someone else is doing it so do not hesitate!
If you are wondering if your review is long enough normally a 3 pages on Microsoft Word of about 1.500+ words is good.
Send your aticles for Issue #15 before May 18th.
» Source: http://thehybridrealm.blogspot.com/
» Comments: 45