The Secret World pre-orders will provide Beta access and bonuses
EA is getting ready to publish an MMO called The Secret World later this year and recently announced a rather enticing pre-order incentive for those interested. Everyone who pre-orders is guaranteed access to a series of Beta weekends starting May 11th and ending at the game’s launch June 19th. Additionally, gamers who pre-order will receive the following bonuses.
- The ability to carry over their characters to every subsequent event during Beta weekends
- Guaranteed Early Access to the game, up to four days prior to the game’s official launch
- An exclusive in-game item providing an experience boost to progression
- An exclusive in-game t-shirt featuring a unique monster design
- A powerful pet (Ferocious Wolf, Egyptian Cat or Loyal Hound) to support the player in combat
- A head start on character naming before the game launches
The Secret World is a place where every myth, legend, and conspiracy theory is true, and where secret societies pull the strings of entire governments from the shadows. Players get to travel the world, stopping in New York, London, Egypt, and Transylvania fighting monsters and each other. Any g1s looking to join the already 750,000 Beta testers now that there is a pre-order bonus?
As I said in another post I know no one who is remotely excited for this.
was kinda excited for this game until i heard it was an MMO which i avoid for many reasons; would have appreciated an adventure single player type game but you can't have everything i guess
its pay to play its made by the same studio that made age of conan and anarchy online. great mmorpgs. if only they have enough content to keep ppl bussy the first mounths
Is this game subscription based, or free-to-play? I thought it was F2P, but now I'm having doubts...lol