SEGA + Capcom + Namco 3DS collaboration project revealed
Editor's Note: We've added a gallery for your viewing pleasure. Thanks g1 matman5321!
Namco, SEGA, and Capcom have finally announced their 3DS crossover game.
Entitled Project X Zone (pronounced "Project Cross Zone"), the game is a strategy RPG game featuring an all-star cast from each of the three companies' already impressive rosters. The gameplay will consist of pairing these characters up with one another and taking them into combat.
Here's the confirmed roster thus far:
- Ryu & Ken (Street Fighter)
- X and Zero (Mega Man)
- Demitri and Dante (Darkstalkers and Devil May Cry)
- Chris and Jill (Resident Evil)
- Shinguji Sakura and Ogami Ichiro (Sakura Wars)
- Pai and Akira (Virtua Fighter)
- Kurt and Riela (Valkyria Chronicles)
- Ulala and Touma (Space Channel 5 and Shining Force EXA)
- Sanger Somvold (Super Robot Wars)
- Jin and Ling Xiaoyu (Tekken)
- Kos-Mos and T-elos (Xenosaga)
- Yurie and Estel (Tales of Vesperia)
- Kaito and Black Rose (.hack)
A trailer will be released at the end of this month.
Is anybody else really excited about this? Post a comment below with your thoughts.