Suda51 game Killer is Dead has a debut trailer and fresh details
Remember the awesomeness of Killer 7 and No More Heroes? Well the guy behind both games is Suda 51 and he is back with his new game... Killer is Dead! From the look of the trailer, it mixes the art style of Killer 7 and the gameplay of No More Heroes. And the main character is more of a womanizer than Yu Narukami from Persona 4. Anyway let's get talk about the game itself. Not only is there a really cool trailer, but there are also some new details about the game
- The game's main character is Mondo Zappa, who has been recruited by a government agency called The Execution Office to travel around the world and take out a number of enemy assassins
- He also had his left arm modified to turn, at will, into everything from a drill to a weapon,
- The world of Killer is Dead is cyber punk-inspired and including the Moon as a destination for family vacations.
- Suda51 also reveals that players will be able to absorb blood from their enemies in order to power a special decapitation attack.
- The game is expected to arrive on home consoles in late summer for the Japanese market.
Personally, I am SO looking forward to this game. I just wish I could play it sooner... ah well... Here is the trailer for Killer is Dead.