Take the fight back to Earth with the new Mass Effect 3 DLC.
EA has confirmed the recent leak about the Mass Effect 3 "Earth Pack DLC" it is set to come out July 17th 2012 it includes 6 new classes, 3 new guns, and a new difficulty called "Platinum."
Bioware has confirmed the rumors that sprung up last month on Reddit about the new multiplayer DLC. The Mass Effect 3 "Earth Pack DLC" stating that it includes three new guns, a new Platinum difficulty for maps and 3 new maps as well as 6 new N7 Classes which are as followed:
- The Destroyer: The Destroyer's T5-V Battle suit gives these strong-but-slow soldiers mech-like protection. Driven by eezo-assisted actuators, these frontline troopers carry heavy weapons onto the battlefield.
- The Fury: The Fury operatives use implants to fuel biotics and their incredible movement speed. These operatives wind an unpredictable path on the battlefield, moving in and out of combat before returning to unleash a sweeping biotic attack on their unsuspecting targets.
- The Demolisher: The Demolisher uses grenades to attack at range and to terrorize the battlefield. Demolishers can also create a supply pylon that stocks allies with an unending reserve of grenades and thermal reloads.
- The Paladin: The Paladin carries a powerful omni-shield onto the battlefield to block enemy fire. The Paladin also uses the shield as a heavy-melee weapon that, when modified with incendiary or cryo upgrades, creates a devastating combination attack.
- The Shadow: The Shadow infiltrator uses implants to dramatically improve agility, making them slippery combatants on the battlefield. Their monomolecular blades are a menace from cover and close range.
- The Slayer: Slayers use implants to dramatically improve mobility. Their dizzying sword attacks can hit multiple opponents, and the Slayer's ability to slip fire makes them hard to pin down on the battlefield.
The maps are set to be in Rio, Vancouver, and London and the DLC will hit the downloadable market on July 17th 2012 for 360, PS3, and PC in North America. European gamers will have to wait till the 18th to download it.