Titanium Man of Flash Gaming 5 - Game #7
The seventh game is announce and we are down to our final 5 teams.
TMoFG 5 – Game 7
Let’s look at the scores from Heli Attack 2
Dum Dum Dugan: 3,120,100
East Gold: 2,181,300
Marc with a C: 515,000
Jack Archer X: 1,173,600
Marc with a C & Blinkey – Team Blincey with a C – 7,062,900 – DOMINATION!
Wildman93 & East Gold – Team EastMan – 3,931,000
DRQ & Dum Dum Dugan – Team Dum Dum DRQ – 3,929,400
Jack Archer & Darkhyrulelord – Team Jack Lord – 3,262,700
Finalplayerryu & Lurchengamer – Team LurchenRyu – 6,187,800 – CLOSE CALL!
Darkseid2 & CraigGame – Team CraigSeid2 – 2,296,700 – ELIMINATED!!!
· Play on this site – LINE RUNNER!
· PLAY SURVIVAL MODE! DO IT DO IT DO IT!
· When the game is over you will be presented with a score screen.... Send me a print screen, screen cap, or phone pic.
· Send Print Screen to firstname.lastname@example.org
· MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR g1 NAME
· Do not edit or crop pic at all.
· Have this blog open in another window or tab.
· If you forget to hand in a score you'll get lowest score minus 25%.
· The g1 team with the lowest score will be eliminated.
· In the subject line write TMoFG 5 – Game 7
· MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THE PRINT SCREEN ON YOUR COMPUTER AND DO NOT DELETE IT
· Due date is Sunday September 22nd Midnight EST (EASTERN STANDARD TIME)... Any scores past 12:01 AM (Monday) will be considered late.
I so wish i could move the cursor to the left... i literally hate this game for this single flaw!
Haha, all good. We're getting towards the pointy end of this competition, so you getting your decent PC and practicing is a must. Also because this next game is really tricky/weird
Marc is lucky this is a team competition right now.
Blinkey... I frigging love ya! I should be getting my decent PC on Wednesday so the practicing will commence from them :D
I realized it was just a typo, but seeing "close call" next to 6 million was kinda funny.
I honestly have no idea
Well, i have to be the guy to call of the "domination", my score + lurchen = 6,187,800. Not 2,592,300 (how did you even get to this number?^^)