Ubisoft recently revealed the micro-transaction system Assassin's Creed III will have for its online multiplayer modes with prices and bundles announced.
The system appears to revolve around Eruditos as the in-game currency which is converted from real money and used to buy in-game items solely for online multiplayer.
Ubisoft also revealed a small catch with these bundles as these packs only be available to buy within the game itself and can not be purchased elsewhere like on PSN or XBLA.
- Assassin’s Creed III UPlay Passport – ($9.99)
- Assassin’s Creed III 155 Erudito Pack – ($4.99)
- Assassin’s Creed III 20 Erudito Pack – ($0.99)
- Assassin’s Creed III 380 Erudito Pack – ($9.99)
- Assassin’s Creed III 50 Erudito Pack – ($1.99)
- Assassin’s Creed III 925 Erudito Pack – ($19.99)
These packs will not be covered by the game's Season Pass since this DLC set is being treated differently than the storyline-related DLC packs the Pass will cover. Thoughts on this g1s?
» Source: http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/assassins-creed-iii-multiplayer-supports-micro-transactions/
» Comments: 6