Why the WiiU is going to be a bust
Link to a great article about it.
I just read this article, and the guy makes a really good point. Your thoughts?
Well, you too make some good points, and I'm really not well informed on this to be a true commenter. Just thought this article had some valid points, and I wondered what was the community's reply to it. Cracked IS a comedy website, so he MIGHT be trolling...
I know the frustration wasn't at me Goomba, don't worry! ;)
Well said Mr. Goomba.
5. I read that there will be a filter images have to go though before it gets posted. You bet your ass Nintendo of all people would do that.
4. You don't HAVE to utilize the social network if you don't want to. I don't plan on it. I never screwed with anything based around the Mii's on my Wii. It's like owning a computer and then automatically assuming you're going to be a slave to facebook/twitter/etc. Some people just game or do business.
3. Yeah because three games is every game that's coming out for the Wii U. He failed to mention Pikmin, Mario WiiU, Lego city, or any other original Wii U titles.
2. Yeah, because the Xbox didn't have a cluster$^%# of buttons to get used to did it? People will either like it, and adjust to it, or they won't. Either way, it's ok. Nintendo is trying to do something different which is a hellofa change in the gaming industry nowadays. I personally think the integration of the pad will make for some interesting gameplay.
1. "where the person who picked the touch screen pad will basically sit with his thumb up his ass while four of his friends play the actual game with Wii" My mother has horrid arthritis that keeps here from playing games with my Dad and I when I go visit them. It saddens her that she can't play with us because of her physical limitations. PERFECT example of how someone with physical limitations can be involved in a game.
This sad excuse for an article is nothing more than some teen-twenty some odd jackass spewing his self-righteous opinion of a system that he is only considering for HIS OWN demographic. It isn't thoughtful, creative, or clever. It's a rant, so I responded with a rant of my own. People need to grow the hell up and realize that video games are NOT made just for them. People of all ages and capabilities want to play video games. Instead of being an elitest prick, maybe they could strain their tiny minds to think about what other people may want or need.
No JP the frustration isn't at you, it's at the jackhat who wrote the article. Now... I'm not before the godforsaken troll fanboys show up to try and chew my eyebrows off with their rage.