Is it worth it for a YouTuber to start his or her own website? Is there a clear benefit to it anymore? Do you know how hard it is to start up a website now? Do you see where Google search is going? Do you really know what you're getting yourself into? Let's talk about it!
You just have to give me the answer to any of these 3 questions to be entered to win!
1) What is 1 of Raphael's favorite games? http://www.nextgennerds.com/hinterland.html
2) What Gross item did I talk about in the South Park Stick of Truth Review?
3) What Platform is The Manipulators coming out on? http://www.nextgennerds.com/the-reps.html
4) What was my "cheap" tactic in Titanfall? http://www.nextgennerds.com/podcast.html
5) What is the #1 helpless character and what cant they do for themselves?
6) What two citizens do I talk about in the Adventures of Mosaika?
Hi Guys, I'm extremely psyched to have gotten to this point, so early in my time as a reviewer! I appreciate the support that you all have given me, and I want to pay you back with a little giveaway. All you have to do to enter, is visit my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AvalancheReviews and leave a comment on the post containing this video.